Director of Learning and Community Development, Leadership Development Consultant
David has been Jennifer’s business coach for 2 years and has helped Nourishing Journey to expand and grow. He is uniquely qualified for this role in Nourishing Journey as he is well-known in the Howard County spiritual and business communities. David will be helping to build our community at Nourishing Journey to incorporate more practitioners and great events.
For over 17 years David has provided complete and proven systems for maximizing the success of CEOs, executive leaders, partners and their teams. David combines 30 years of business background with knowledge in leadership, culture, teams and organizational development to support his clients to:
- Grow their impact as leaders
- Sharpen and recover focus in a fast changing business environment
- Strengthen their ability to influence
- Build collaborative, high performing teams and cultures
- Expand their capacity to innovate
- Live a more integrated and well-rounded life
Among other things, David’s background includes:
- Over 31 years of combine research and focus in business management, leadership development, building high performing teams and cultures
- Over 26 years of experience in business working for a number of organizations in a cross section of industries
- Over 18 Years of experience as business advisor and executive coach
- 17 years of experience in sales and sales management (prior to his consulting career)
- Founder of The Enlightened Leader Roundtable, an executive advisory board that supports business leaders to grow their business as they expand their consciousness
- Executive Director for Conscious Capitalism Central Maryland Chapter.
- Masters in Science in Organizational Development, American University
Current and Previous Clients Include:
AT&T, Audio Visual Systems, American Management Systems (AMS), Arthur Andersen, Booz Allen Hamilton, CapitalOne, Calvert Investments, Ernst & Young, Discovery Channel, Duke Corporate Education, Federal Realty Investment Trust, Freddie Mac, Grant Thornton, KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Sallie Mae, Storage Deluxe, Software AG, Triarc Restaurant Group, Towers Watson, The World Bank Group, University of Notre Dame Integral Executive Program.